From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of RickG
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:44 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Ubiquiti units

Speaking of Ubiquiti units. Another issue I'm having is that the bandwidth
shaping does not seem to work. Actually, it kinda works. It allows the
connection to burst for a long period of time and slowly throttles back to
the speed setting. I didnt notice this before but maybe its correct?
-RickG

----