From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jayson Baker
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 12:46 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] I'm an idiot

Wear latex gloves.  Keeps the wind off your fingers and actually makes a BIG
difference.
When I climb, I wear latex and then some brand they sell at Home Depot as
"Handyman" gloves with velcro, but I got them from Tessco and they're
"sticky" on the palms.  They were like $40.
When I take the other gloves off to do work I leave the latex on.  Even that
little separation from the metal makes a big difference too.

I know it sounds dumb.  But try it.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Robert West
<robert.w...@just-micro.com>wrote:

> I'm an idiot.
>

> Had to climb to the top of a tower this afternoon.  300 foot tower.  Drive
> to the tower, put on the harness and all the other crap, grab the hat, all
> good.  No gloves.  Figures.  Where are the gloves?  The NEW gloves?  Home.
> All I had was a thin pair of leather work gloves.  Did I go up?
Certainly,

----

----