From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Ihnen
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:12 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] At least there's no offers for a "free tee shirt"

I guess you didn't see it. It wasn't that long ago that UBNT gear came with
an offer for a free tee shirt when you registered. I did register and never
got my shirt. Even contacted them and was told I would get one but never
did. It didn't seem that unreasonable to ask for and get what was offered.

But now that you mention it a vacation to Hawaii would be nice too. But I
find Guam to be a lot prettier than Hawaii, and the natives friendlier too.
Can I have one in Guam instead?

Greg

----

----