Mikrotik does a much better job of bandwidth management than pfSense though
there is a bit more of a learning curve but don't let that scare you. All the
talk of the "Mikrotik learning curve" put me off for too long till I finally
decided I had to make the leap. Like jumping off the high dive it always seems
terrifying before you jump and once you've done it it's nothing.

Greg