I have a similar issue with an 11Ghz Apex that for some reason, is stuck
in debug mode in the command line (and the command to leave that and go
back to normal view/config mode isn't working). It's still running the
v1p1p1 firmware.

Thank you all for your responses by the way -- I did, earlier today, go
to each side of the first Apex link I wanted to upgrade which operates
in 11Ghz. I plugged my laptop into each Management port on the unit and
performed the upgrade per the Manual_TLink_APEX18_Rev1p0.pdf. Everything
went well, but after the reboot, the link was down. Fortunately, this is
just a secondary link and no customers were on it.

I went to the other side of it, and did the exact same procedure there.
The link was still down, although the upgrade procedure went by the
book. I power cycled both sides, no luck. Any thoughts? All settings
were saved just before the reboot (after the firmware updates, the final
step is to reboot and I saved the config just before that). I'm going to
look more into it tomorrow and report back, but I would appreciate any
thoughts in the meantime if you folks have similar experiences.

Thanks!

-Steven