Call ImageStream - they have 24/7 support.  When I needed them to do a PPPOE
client the first tech was waaaay off on the configuration.  A day later I
called back and got a hold of one of the techs that do it for their own home
router (some DSL service) and got it running.

Secondly Butch Evans does ImageStream.  I've not had asked him to do any
ImageStream work.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein