From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Christopher Erickson
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 12:11 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Solar suggestion for ultra low use site?

They have serial interfaces instead of network interfaces and
support a type of MODBUS communication, which can be interfaced
to SNMP by various means.  One way would be with the ultra-
low power Parallax PINK module, which can give a web and telnet
interface as well as SNMP.

-Christopher Erickson
Network Design Engineer
Waikoloa Village, HI 96738