Forgive me if I'm reading the report wrong but isnt "deprived" a strong word
considering the take rate according to the report is only 75%? My take rate
here is only about 20% of the LOS customers. Most people here either dont
want it or cant afford it. So, why waste resources building out to them?
-RickG