From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Steven G McGehee
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:35 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Spectrum Analyzer Recommendation?

Hi all,

Was wondering if any of you have owned or used a spectrum analyzer for
common WISP frequencies like 3.3-3.8Ghz, 5Ghz, as well as 11, 18, 23,
and 24Ghz. I'm primarily interested in 3.3-3.8Ghz and the complete 5Ghz
range. Something that could analyze as low as 900Mhz and as high as the
60-80Ghz would be nice too, but not as important. I've tinkered with a
Bumblebee device before in 5Ghz, but wondered what analyzers you folks
would recommend.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Steven

--------