Good point. Right after starting my first year of engineering school, I
literally had to teach one of my classmates how to use a phillips
screwdriver. This person didn't stick with engineering for long :)

I guess I'll just say that I know the difference between my RBW and VBW.

Patrick Shoemaker
Vector Data Systems LLC
shoemak...@vectordatasystems.com
office: (301) 358-1690 x36