I often receive multiple emails a day from various parties who are
interested in getting the word out to our members and subscribers.  I will
do my best to get these messages to each of you as quickly as possible
without spamming you incessantly.  While it is often nice to get this
information pushed to your mailbox, not everyone appreciates that.
Therefore, it you want to keep up with all announcements quickly, follow us
on Twitter.  We try to post new articles and announcements on the website by
tweeting the link.

There are multiple ways to get the latest news from WISPA.

1.)     follow wispaboard <http://twitter.com/wispaboard>  on Twitter.

2.)    Check WISPA <http://www.wispa.org/?page_id=1780>  Announcements Page

3.)    Periodic Announcements will be sent to the announceme...@wispa.org
mailing list, which automatically includes all WISPA list subscribers.

I'm open to other suggestions.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

President