Hi all,

Yeah we use fiber glass "push rods" from GreenLee. We picked them up at
Graybar, could certainly find them cheaper I'm sure, but we got them
years ago... anyway, they're flexible, slim, and work great in any
application where you have a decent amount of elbow room and don't need
to bend them too harshly. They tend to come in four sections of 6' with
a 3' glow in the dark stick too. They also have a removable hook that
you can thread into one end, that comes in handy from time to time.