I agree and will probably replace the valuepoints with mikrotik
eventually. I did the the reboot issue with the NC1000s so I stuck to
WC3000's which have worked flawlessly. I just find it hard to believe
that paying for firmware upgrades is customary. So, I'm looking for
examples where it is not.
Thanks! -RickG