Thanks for the feedback Bob.  I just emailed DragonWave Support as well.

Best,

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Bob Moldashel
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:11 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Looking for DragonWave Air-Pair cables and feedback...

I would think no BUT

Keep in mind that they are expecting the cable length to be short with
an outdoor modem unit.  The gain may be set real low and when you
finally go ahead and put 150 LMR400 in and increase the attenuation you
may not work.  Call tech support to find out for sure.  It won't cost
you anything and they will know for sure.  Or send them an e-mail:
supp...@dragonwaveinc.com

Good Luck

-B-

Brad Belton wrote:
> Correct.  I've been reading over the manuals Tom was good enough to send
me.
> Thanks again Tom!
>
> These particular radios are only 50MB and the application is for a client
> looking for an alternate path from their existing 45MB DS3.  In this case
> we're good with a 100MB cable limitation.  Whenever their DS3 agreement
> expires we'll propose a 100MB+ circuit and likely remove the DragonWave
gear
> for new Trango gear.
>
> It appears the Air-Pair radios will auto adjust for IF cable losses.  I'm
> considering running 100-150' of LMR400 between the outdoor IDU and ODU on
> our side to eliminate us needing to source a second proprietary cable.
Does

----