Keep the boys at FedEx and UPS in mind.......  No left turns.  Does that
really save much time????

Bob-

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Vander Dussen
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 2:05 PM
To: motor...@afmug.com
Cc: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Scheduling - again!

I've brought up the vehicle route optimization scheduling question a few
times and based upon the responses, it doesn't seem to be a problem for
anyone else but us!  (:  Anyhow, we're getting a custom program built
through rentacoder.com - I've created a crummy screencast with a
non-functional mock-up to better convey to the coders what I want the final
product to resemble.

I wanted to open this up to the list to see if anyone else is interested in
this project, suggestion of improvements etc. or if something simple could
be changed to make the program usable by other companies as well.  The
program links names/address for the auto complete from our Plat SQL database
table.

Part 1/2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozKnR0lPz1w
Part 2/2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f32rc1x0vfk

Also attached is a .ZIP of the HTML mock-ups.  Here's a link to the
rentacoder listing: http://bit.ly/c2ALED

So far we have bids ranging from $650-2600.

`S