The best class I took for marketing gave a 3 word definition:

To Make Friends

Simply put - you market to make friends.

Placing the name on the side of a truck w/o a method of contact for a small
company is worthless.

Pepsi on the truck - heck yeah - they can buy that anywhere ...

But Wireless Internet ?   What happens when they guy goes into the local
computer shop - or Cell shop and asks them if they know anything about XYZ WiFi
 that they read on the side of a truck.
Are you missing that referral?

Why even place your name on the truck?  If flying under the radar is your
purpose...

Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.