To each his own but there is a reason every equipment manufacturer I
know of has an easy to get to reset switch. As you know, with Tranzeo,
you have to break the unit apart which convienently invalidates the
warranty.
Who owns your CPE, you or the customer? If your competition is using
"your" radios, arent they doing so illegally?
-RickG