"unless caused by Grantor's negligent or willful
conduct or Grantor's failure to fulfill its maintenance obligations as set
forth
in Paragraph 6 above." is your out.

This looks pretty good.

One of the things we have added to our contracts is "legal fees arising from
litigation are the responsibility of the litigant."

This causes governments etc to think twice before filing a $20,000 legal
battle over a $20 item.

ryan