From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Glenn Kelley
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 3:58 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Time Warner bandwidth in Central Ohio

To help place the issue of "reselling" to rest.
If you have a time warner business class (NOT ISP Class) agreement:
http://www.twcbc.com/corporate/service_agreement.html

5.0 CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS.
5.1 Customer's use of the Service (including all content transmitted via
the Service) shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations and
the terms of this Agreement.  Customer agrees not to resell or
redistribute (whether for a fee or otherwise) the Service, or any
portion thereof, or make any use of the Service other than for
Customer's internal business purposes, unless otherwise agreed in
writing by TWC.

If you have this in writing share a copy - as I am sure everyone under
the sun in Ohio, Kentucky and other states would love to be able to get
the same deal.

_____________
Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

_____________
> Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
>  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
> Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
>
> On Mar 3, 2010, at 6:22 PM, Robert West wrote:
>
>> n service provided by the fine folks at Time Warner (sigh...)
>> is their "Home Based Business" internet service.  The stipulation is
that
>> it's installed in or at a home, not a retail or commercial address.
It's
>> administered by the Business Class office, not the regular road
Runner folks

--------

--------