Hey guys,

I am thinking about replacing my X86 PC running MT with a routerboard. My
current setup is a P4 1.7Ghz with 256 Meg Ram. I am routing 7.5 Mbit, soon to
be 10 Mbit. I have 183 filter rules, 76 Mangles, and 215 Simple queues. I do
some filters with L7 and I have no DHCP server running. CPU usage averages %20
- %25 and Mem averages around 50 Meg.

Are there routerboards available that can handle what I have running now and
have some room for growth in the future? I need at least 4 Ethernet ports and
do not need wireless at all. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Scottie

Wireless High Speed Broadband service from Info-Ed, Inc. as low as $30.00/mth.
Check out www.info-ed.com/wireless.html for information.