Israel,

        What channels can you use there? Can you go beyond 11? Is 5.8GHz an
option? If you have to use 2.4GHz you'd better use something that handles
interference well like Ubiquiti's AirMax at the very least.

        When you find a way to keep the gel from acting as a lubricant and
sliding your jacket out of the connector let me know. The only way I found was
to make sure you don't have any strain what so ever on the connector. You have
to wire tie the cable so it's pushing into the connector.

Greg