From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Glenn Kelley
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:07 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 3.65 GHz WiMAX deal

Is any one here actually sold on WiMax ?

I am not sure what this gives us over say ... a Fixed system except
higher pricing for equipment and a product that does not go as far...

I could be wrong - guess its time for an education

anyone know the benefits of WiMax?

What I really want are non wimax on the 3.65 side