If you are looking for Cheap, as in Inexpensive...

CISCO/Linksys SLM2008  can be powered via POE...  about $100-$120
or you can do a Mikrotik RouterBoard 750G  for about $70

As to Rack mount.... ahh well at these prices.. just buy a rackmount
shelf (aluminum) and tie them down .
or Side mount them in the back of the rack, without using rack space..

:)

Faisal