It is good to see WISPA doing things to make a difference. This is one
project I did not even know we had been part of as an industry association.
I am elated to hear that our group helped out in this. I had no role in this
myself at all but I feel very much tied to WISPA and our collective efforts
so thanks to all of you involved on doing something positive to make this a
better world for us all.
Warmest regards,
John Scrivner