Hi All,

We mostly like our freeside install.  I can't handle freeside the company
anymore though.

It's been a year now and our credit cards still won't run.  Both sides tell
me that the other side won't contact them.  sigh

I finally was able to afford the new radius server we needed (the old one is
doing too much and is over 4 years old) and now I can't get radius finished
up.  That's been at least 2 maybe 3 weeks.  Much longer if you count delays
on my end....  I sometimes hate not knowing how to set all this stuff up
:-).

When we first got freeside we told them that we HAD to have the new FCC 477
data included with all customer records AND a report in the FCC's desired
format.  They put custom data fields in for us but no report!  I can't get
the data back out.  Now, we have to report the info to the FCC and we're
being told that we need to upgrade to the latest version of freeside.  It
won't use our census tract data, the mechanism has been automated.  So we
just spent a year with a 1 day per week employee, typing info into freeside
and part of it is being dumped.  I don't think we'll be able to override the
automatic census mechanism even though our experience so far has been that
ALL automated conversions are roughly 50% wrong.  We've even had people show
up in the wrong state!  ug

We also have a couple of searches that we have to be able to do.  And a
custom form or two.

Freeside is ghastly expensive for thier time and they take weeks sometimes
months to even give us a quote.

I'm "THIS" close to writing off the entire company and any product they ever
produce and just hiring the extra help I'll need to keep quickbooks, access,
excel, and our other stand along applications going.  It'll be far less
stressful.

I've talked to a couple of guys that use freeside and have offered to help
us get some of this working but so far none has actually come though with
any actual work.

Is there a GOOD freeside tech out there that has a good attitude toward his
customers that aren't able to do their own fine tuning?  We need some hand
holding and have some requirements that apparently others don't care about
(little things like the ability to sort customers based on what tower they
are on....).  I have GOT to get this project wrapped up or toss it out and
start over with something else.

Call us, we'll tell you what we need help with, tell me what it'll cost.  If
I can afford you your hired....  It'll be very helpful if you are known on
the list or at least have references that are known here.

HELP!!!!!

thanks
marlon
509.988.0260