We have a lot of those sectors out and some of the lessons we learned
were: 1) The higher the DB the less downward/upward range it covers, 2)
same for 90's versus 120's, the 120's have a lot wider downward coverage
than the 90's.  Its hard on us because all of our towers are are on
steep hills overlooking the valley so yeah you have to work hard once in
a while to find the sweet spot.

Forbes