From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Frank Muto
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 3:27 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] PCI Compliance

All the better to have a completely hosted service with a trusted merchant.
We have no CCRD information or even a card
reader. We take no CCRD payments over the phone, by email, postal mail or
store CCRD information for recurring invoices. All
of our invoices are sent via email with an online payment URL to make CCRD
payments or direct payments from their bank
account or mailed in checks. Nonetheless, PCI worries are not on our watch.

Frank Muto