From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 4:17 PM
To: memb...@wispa.org; WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] WISPA TV Whitespaces Meeting with the FCC

Last Wednesday, March 31, the WISPA FCC Committee assisted by the WISPA
Promotions Committee met with top managers of the FCC Office of Engineering
and Technology (OET) at FCC Headquarters in Washington D.C.
to discuss the status of WISPA's TV Whitespaces filings.

The following Members represented WISPA. Ryan Spott, Alex Phillips, John
Scriver, and Jack Unger. The WISPA Team was assisted by Steve Coran of
Rini/Coran LLC in Washington.

All Team Members made valuable contributions to the effort and we all feel
that the meeting went well. Our goal was to ask the FCC take favorable
action soon on WISPA's Petitions to adjust the TV Whitespace rules by making
corrections to several problem areas, thereby making WISP use of the
Whitespaces more practical and more successful.

I'm attaching a more detailed report (.doc file) and also the official
written filing (PDF) that WISPA is required to make after every meeting with
the FCC. A copy of our FCC PowerPoint presentation is also required to be
part of our written filing. To easily view our presentation, please rotate
the attached PDF clockwise 90 degrees in your Adobe Reader viewer.

Your questions and constructive suggestions are always welcome.

Respectfully Submitted,

Jack Unger
WISPA FCC Committee Chair
818-227-4220

--
Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Network Design - Technical Training - Technical Writing Serving the