From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 7:17 PM
To: memb...@wispa.org; WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] WISPA TV Whitespaces Meeting with the FCC

Last Wednesday, March 31, the WISPA FCC Committee assisted by the WISPA
Promotions Committee met with top managers of the FCC Office of
Engineering and Technology (OET) at FCC Headquarters in Washington D.C.
to discuss the status of WISPA's TV Whitespaces filings.

The following Members represented WISPA. Ryan Spott, Alex Phillips, John
Scriver, and Jack Unger. The WISPA Team was assisted by Steve Coran of
Rini/Coran LLC in Washington.

All Team Members made valuable contributions to the effort and we all
feel that the meeting went well. Our goal was to ask the FCC take
favorable action soon on WISPA's Petitions to adjust the TV Whitespace
rules by making corrections to several problem areas, thereby making
WISP use of the Whitespaces more practical and more successful.

I'm attaching a more detailed report (.doc file) and also the official
written filing (PDF) that WISPA is required to make after every meeting
with the FCC. A copy of our FCC PowerPoint presentation is also required
to be part of our written filing. To easily view our presentation,
please rotate the attached PDF clockwise 90 degrees in your Adobe Reader
viewer.

Your questions and constructive suggestions are always welcome.

Respectfully Submitted,

Jack Unger
WISPA FCC Committee Chair

Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Network Design - Technical Training - Technical Writing Serving the
Broadband Wireless, Networking and Telecom Communities since 1993
www.ask-wi.com  818-227-4220  jun...@ask-wi.com