From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Justin Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 2:30 PM
To: WISPA General List; Tom DeReggi
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Vyatta?

I just bought a 2 port GigE card for $800 to go in a machine.
--
Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net>
http://www.mtin.net/blog

From: Tom DeReggi <wirelessn...@rapiddsl.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:19:44 -0400
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>

Well, for that many NIC included, you got a steal.
A single 4port Intel oem Gig card PCI-e costs $430 new.

(Actually that is probably not true, cause its probably an older model that
doesn't have PCI-E nic cards.)

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband