I am finding that I need to improve the QOS of my network (I picked up a
few customers with lots of teens, etc).  Right now I use tc rules to
limit everyone to the contracted speeds, but would like to use tc filter
rules to give KNOWN GOOD traffic a good priority and UNKNOWN traffic a
lesser priority.  This will probably be done for each individual ip
address (this is how it's set up right now).

Does anyone know where I can find some examples of tc filters that will
"catch" good traffic like html, dns, interactive, VOIP, maybe
video/flash/streaming?

Also, can anyone direct me to a info on using tc/iptables to limit the
number of connections per ip address?

Jason