From: Tom DeReggi <wirelessn...@rapiddsl.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:33:35 -0400
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ever wonder how bad RB333/444 stacked cards interfere?

Pseudobridge has tested to perform almost exactly the same as Station mode.
It does NOT have the same slowness side effects as WDS.

For us, it looks like pseduobridge might work for us for the client side,
because we dont use layer2 protocols across the wireless link to the
customer...
That might not be the case for other WISPs that have more dynamic
provisioning.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband