3.65 is what I use in an area that 900 is unusable except low speed
alvarion gear. Packet loss is 0.008 and reliability is excellent. It's
probably a little different setup than you are used to with unlicensed
but well worth the time it will take to learn it. I use axxcelera but
aperto looks like a good solution also. Aperto has a much better cpe
price than axxcelera.

Sent from my iPhone