Sara,
        In our call center we support ISPs and WISPs that use most if
not all of the solutions mentioned.  Here is some input on the two
mentioned most frequently in this thread from a call center perspective:

Powercode- Does a great job of network management and at giving you a
history of customer's quality of service, weak in billing and in trouble
ticket management.

Platypus/Wombat- Does a solid job at billing, no network management
tools and weak in trouble ticketing and customer information.

        The network management in Powercode may make it worth the price,
but it is much more expensive.  We actually developed our own ticketing
system with APIs that talk to  both Powercode and Platypus as well as
several other systems because none of them had a robust enough trouble
ticketing system to really do the job.  If you want to take a look at it
hit me off list.

-Layne

Layne Sisk
ServerPlus