I can tell you how it works. To make this answer short.....the
faxxbochs functions like a receiving fax machine. When you send a fax
the faxxbochs generates a dial tone, the fax sends the fax to the the
faxxbochs. The faxxbochs converts it to a file and sends it to their
fax servers on the other end which send your fax to it's final
destination by analog lines. Incoming follows the reverse steps. So
Internet connection quality or speed has no effect on faxing. I have
seen most of the faxes delivered within 30 seconds but that would be
determined by how many pages and how much bandwidth you have.

Sent from my iPhone