Did you upgrade to 4.9 Did you run an earlier version with this router with
this same configuration? Have you tried regressing to an earlier version?

Did you post this issue to the MT forum?

Greg

On May 27, 2010, at 1:19 AM, Kevin Sullivan wrote:

> 4.9

>>> 64 bytes from x.x.x.x: icmp_seq=1095 ttl=63 time=628217 ms
>>> 64 bytes from x.x.x.x: icmp_seq=1142 ttl=63 time=584217 ms
>>> 64 bytes from x.x.x.x: icmp_seq=1188 ttl=63 time=541218 ms