Being one of the oldest WISP in St. Louis, as well as the oldest WISPA
member, I would be happy to accept whatever placement WISPA require of us.
If you are talking about St. Louis Broadband, you are talking about us!

Victoria Proffer  - President/CEO
StLouisBroadband.com
ShowMeBroadband.com
314.974.5600 * Fax 573.747.4756
Follow us on Twitter.com @stlbroadband
St. Louis WISP since 2003
SBA Certified WOSB

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail
or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and deleting or
destroying the e-mail and any attachments without retaining any copies.
Thank you for your cooperation.