I have setup Unbound with DNSSEC.  Oddly enough, both NameBench and DNS
Benchmark report my Windows DNS server as faster than Unbound, while
Unbound is faster than my previous BIND setup.

DNS Benchmark consistently rates my local servers faster than anything
else on the Internet, while NameBench reported most of its public
servers as faster than mine.  Ideas as to why?  I didn't check to see if
there were any overlaps in the public DNS servers they used.  Too many
IPs to compare.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions