I have a BulletM2 and a NanostationM5 back to back (the bullet's ethernet port
is connected to the NanostationM5's "secondary" port. The NanostationM5 is
doing POE pass through and powering the BulletM2. The NanostationM5 the
BulletM2 is connected to is the far end of a pair of NanostationM5's acting as
a backhaul.

I've had some intermittent problems on the network and I wanted to rule out a
flaky ethernet cable or connection so I decided to disable auto negotiate on
the ethernet port and to force 100Mbps full duplex to see if the problem could
be exacerbated to help locate it. When I force the BulletM2 and NanostationM5
to 100Mbps full duplex connectivity between them is lost. I thought "good, I've
got a bad cable" so I replaced the cable. Still no good. Tried another. Still
no good. The units are close together and connected together with a 6' cable.
After trying various cables I still can't get forced 100Mbps full duplex to
work. With 100Mbps full dup forced there is no connectivity, not even ping.

If I revert to auto negotiate they connect fine.

I'm assuming they are connecting at 100Mbps and probably full duplex because if
I run a speed test from the BulletM2 to the far NanostationM5 (data path is
from the BulletM2 through the ethernet cable to the close NanostationM5, then
across the wireless connection (AirMax, no ptp ack) to the far NanostationM5)
I'm seeing speeds of 95Mbps both directions with a combined speed of double
that so it seems like things are running very well in both directions
simultaneously.

Is there any way through SSH or scripting to get the UBNT gear to report what
speed has been negotiated on the ethernet port using auto negociate?

Could this be a bug in the firmware?

Thanks!
Greg