I thought I saw something about that in the UBNT forums.  Are you running
the 5.2 final or the new Beta firmware?

Bob-

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Ihnen
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:50 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] UBNT, Aggregation, network latency

Though I'd pass this on.

I have BulletM2 as AP fed to two NanostationM5's as a backhaul that goes to
a 512k down/128k up satellite connection. Theoretically the pokey internet
connection shouldn't be able to send enough data through the network to
flood the network to capacity however I was seeing some very high ping ack
times (frequent occurrences latency of 250ms or more and sometimes quite a
bit higher) through the network. I then noticed I was getting the high ping
latency just pinging to the BulletM2 (while connected to the BulletM2 so the
pings are just from the client to the BulletM2 and back to the client).
We're not running any servers on the network or doing file sharing so
there's no reason for the network to be so busy causing high latency. I
started changing settings on the BulletM2 and when i switched "aggregation"
off I noticed the problem went away.

Anybody else see this?

Greg

----