From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of MDK
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:51 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Is this a record of some kind?

NOT.    All my access points are star-os based, and I use NO amps anywhere,
and with the exception of one long point to point link, no high power cards,

either.   ( that link is now out of production, replaced by ubnt rocketm5
and solid dishes.  )

netbook end, is whatever atheros based card it comes with, the access point
is a WLM54SAG, not the high power version, and set at default output,
connected to our own design and manufacture slotted waveguide sector.

For many years, it was a CM9 at the AP, but last year it started behaving
strange,  and it got replaced.

Neofast, Inc, Making internet easy
541-969-8200  509-386-4589