Keep pushing your upstream(s) to get it fixed. Daily calls.

We had the same issue with our 69.20.128 block about 6 years ago...
apparently the entire 69 block used to be "unrouteable" IP space until
ARIN opened it up and starting giving it out to poor suckers (like
me)... the problem was most providers didn't take it out of their filters.

Travis
Microserv