I've had an increasing number of our customers asking almost on a
daily bases what I am hearing about  3.65 GHz equipment.
How does it compare to the 900 MHz? What is the NLOS capabilities of
3.65?
To date our company has only tested two manufactures of 3.65 equipment
and didn't have 900 MHz on the tower to compare results with.

I would like to hear from all of you what your test results have been.
How does 3.65 GHz directly compare to 900 MHz for distance and NLOS?
Would also like to know what radio manufactures are working best for
you.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Shane MacDonald
KP Performance Antennas