I have 900 MHz 5.8 ghz and 3.65 wimax all deployed. I sell voice and data
packaged together to businesses only in a location with a lot of interference.
Wimax is by no means a fix to every situation, but my goal
Is to sell better service than AT&T and Comcast. No noise in 3.65 and the qos
options of wimax have given me the ability to do this where other unlicensed
equipment would not be acceptable. I guess there is a place for any equipment,
but this is what does what my ultimate goal is.

Sent from my iPhone