I noticed that some of the exhibitors at the upcoming St. Louis WISPA membership meeting are not on the vendor member spotlight. Not sure if they were just missed and not added to the site or if they are not vendor members? If they are not vendor members then they still have time to sign up as a vendor member prior to the event in order to help WISPA in its continuing efforts to improve our industry.

This is a list of exhibitors that I couldn't find in the vendor spotlight. Sorry if I missed anyone.

WB Manufacturing

Agility Ventures

Microcom

Butch Evans Consulting