I thinks maybe I need to pay them a little visit to illustrate the errors of
their decisions.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scottie Arnett
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 12:26 AM
To: motor...@afmug.com
Cc: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Thinking about a new job?

Well, it is finalized. My main competition, and backbone supplier, has
received round 2 BIP funding: <
http://www.lightwaveonline.com/fttx/news/Round-2-of-broadband-stimulus-kicks
-of-with-more-fiber-funding-97678969.html
> Look for Twin Lakes telephone.  About 6 months ago, my 2nd biggest
competitor got it:
http://www.nctc.com/version_3.0/StimBlog/BBStimulus.html > Look at January
25, 2010.

Now for the RANT! In round 2 BIP, no other competitor could apply against a
provider that was already receiving USDA funding. WTF is this deal? The USDA
and FCC(with the rural exemption act)has provided Twin Lakes Telephone a
"protected telephone coverage area for over 50 years!" Now they just handed
them a monopoly on Internet service in my area?

I give up?! WTF else can I do? The Obama-n-screw-u administration has
screwed yet another business death coffin. Not only has it screwed us on our
wireless ISP, but it has screwed the cable company and many satellite
providers in the area. Do not think for a second that companies getting
funding for FTTH, will not also be offering TV! Being as remote as we are,
we have many, many satellite customers in the area.

I preached this same blog to the USDA before they funded our competitor.
Did not help a bit. I just pray for the rest of you guys that you do not
have to go against this. I am sure they would have eventually done it
anyway, but I would hope that it would have not been competition against my
own money that I had paid in on taxes.

Scottie Arnett
President & chief custodian
Info-Ed, Inc.