6.5 miles long shot... I would do with either a Rocket M5 + Rocket Dish
or a PowerBridge M5 (available in us next week or so).
The smaller shots you could use NanoBridges M5 or even the NanoStation
M5 or even the NanoStationLoco M...
Ligowave units appear to be very nice, but hard to tell if the cost
difference between Rocket M5 + Dish vs them is justifiable.

If you did not want to purchase a whole variety of stuff , you could
easily do this via a bunch of Bullet M5's with 22db Panels as well.

Overall Bullets will have less thruput but still will get you your 20meg
+ easily.

BTW, on the UBNT.COM now has a calculator / estimator... you can
determine what models will work well for you.

http://ubnt.com/linkcalculator/

Lots of good choices, the gear works well, takes a little playing with
and getting used to.. but then again what doesn't

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom