Paul,

I would suggest using a WISPA vendor member for your training needs.
www.linktechs.net is a vendor member and provides Mikrotik certification
training.

WISPA vendor members help in providing financial support for WISPA and
it's efforts in promoting our industry.  You can find a list of other
WISPA vendor members at
http://www.wispa.org/?page_id=131

Jim