Josh,

Sorry but that email was out of line, why would you take the "we'll take
our Butch fans and leave" attitude?  it's totally against what we have
all worked for in improving conditions for WISP's and access to our paid
vendors.  The first thing Dennis did was go on the Board list and
announce it was his opinion and not as the board member and he would
abstain from any board action if any was taken.  I'm always irritated
when people make grand stands over something when they know it's not
really right.  Yes I'm a fan of Butch's, I don't doubt for one second
his qualifications, I'm also a fan of the rules that apply to everyone
and if someone was a board member years ago but didn't support WISPA in
the capacity they were representing now that is as violating to me as
someone saying something bad about Butch.  We have numerous camps in
this group because people contribute a lot on here, I even say that you
have been active enough to have a "Josh" camp of supporters.  It shows a
lack of that leadership expected of your followers to say "if this group
wants to play by the rules we all signed up for, we're outta here.  If
Butch has made at least $1000 in revenue while promoting his business on
here, which I'm sure he has, shouldn't you be asking "why do I have to
pay my share and he doesn't?"  I'm just asking.

The Regional Meeting provided great unity so when someone just
willy-nilly says "I speak for many of us...." blah blah lets fly this
rules following group if they disagree with me at all! I ask do you even
get WISPA?  It's just sad because this group has made me plenty mad on
occasion but I can easily see how WISPA has assisted my business and the
entire industry.  How many customers have said "I'm leaving you and
taking my friends with me", I lose maybe one or two people because of
them but eventually they come back because my service is far better than
my satellite competition, see the correlation.

Forbes