It's the same.  All these distributors "NAME" their gear as their own devices.
One distributor will support you without the added fees, and the other will
charge you the fees.  It's cheaper at Titan.  When I owned QuickLink Wireless,
it was these types of things that separated us from other distributors; how the
customer was supported.

I will withhold any comment towards Dennis for two reasons, 1) I have never had
direct experience with Dennis and his support.  2) nothing good will come out
of what I have to say.  On the other hand, I have worked with Jim Patient and
Mike Delp before without much issue.

All this hardware is from AxiomTek.  It's readily available for import.  If you
want to bypass any of these distributors you can, and build it up for around
$1k or maybe a little less (these prices fluctuate like memory and processors).
 There are a handful of master distributors that will sell them to you.

www.axiomtek.com/products/ViewProduct.asp?view=429
www.axiomtek.com/products/ListProduct.asp?ptype1=209&ptype2=231&ptype3=233

You can also find multiple other platforms by other manufacturers that will
work just fine.  We built one for SOCOMM that was pretty impressive and cost
around $5k.  Way overkill, but it's what they wanted.

Regards,
Chuck Hogg
Shelby Broadband
502-722-9292